This agent of chaos is the antithesis of Batman, and as one of the most iconic villains in the DC Universe has seen many incarnations over the decades. In this sculpt, Weta Workshop's The Joker brings a fresh take to the lord of laughter, adding even more mystery and intrigue to Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
- 1:4 scale statue in high quality polystone;
- Portrays The Joker in Zack Snyder’s post apocalypse Knightmare, exclusive to Weta Workshop;
- Physically sculpted by Weta Workshop artist Daniel Cockersell;
- Concept created under Zack’s vision and direction;
- Contains detachable token of truce ‘Joker Card’, made with real paper;
- Includes swappable Batman cowl;
- Also includes swappable weapon hand holding a crowbar;
- Unique base design featuring additional “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” plaque for display at collector’s preference.
When I found out we were making collectibles for Zack Snyder’s Justice League, I embraced the opportunity to sculpt The Joker. Who doesn’t love a good baddie?
The Joker is a Limited Edition statue of 600, with the edition size announced on September 1st (PDT).
1 of 9
Please note: images are of a pre-production prototype. Each sculpture is hand painted and minor variations will occur.
Weta Workshop is thrilled to be recreating some of the world’s most beloved superheroes and terrifying supervillains from Zack Snyder’s Justice League. Bruce Wayne, with the help of his newest ally Diana Prince, seeks to recruit an unprecedented league of heroes to stand up against the biggest threat they have ever faced. It may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.