Sarah, Ludo, and Hoggle, seeking escape from the fetid Bog of Eternal Stench, happen upon a lone stone bridge. Before they can flee the Bog’s relentless odour, a shrill voice calls out to them “Stop! Stop I say!”
A loyal knight, brave to a fault, Sir Didymus joins Sarah, Ludo and Hoggle on their quest to save little Toby from the clutches of the Goblin King. This small yet feisty warrior is often the first to rush into an uncertain fight despite the odds, charging into battle atop his loyal, fur-covered, yet sometimes reluctant companion, Ambrosius.
- 1:6 scale, Limited Edition of 700;
- Portrays the gallant knight Sir Didymus on his cowardly steed Ambrosius;
- Physically sculpted by Wētā Workshop sculptor Jane Wenley;
- Incredible details, from intricate filigree to minute buttons;
- Clutching his mighty baton, raised in triumph;
- Ambrosius wears a uniquely designed blanket;
- Perched upon the cracked stonework that makes up the infamous Labyrinth;
- Made from high-quality polystone.
Ask almost any sculptor, costumer, or creature-maker at Wētā Workshop about Labyrinth and they’ll always list it among their favourite films. Many will tell you it’s the reason they do what they do. The creative vision of Jim Henson and his team was so fresh, so imaginative, and so fun that it inspired a generation. The chance to celebrate that world by making Labyrinth collectibles is a dream come true for many of us. It’s a joy to be able to indulge our passion for Labyrinth and get lost in its wonders every day!
Please note: images are of a pre-production prototype. Each sculpture is hand painted and minor variations will occur.
1 of 5
It takes hundreds of hours to design, sculpt model make, mold, and paint the prototype for each new collectible piece. Whether it be a prop replica, beautiful environment, or iconic character, we treat our collectibles with the same level of care and attention to detail that we bring to our film work.
Check out or full range of Labyrinth (1986) collectibles on offer.