The greatest DC villain of them all and the arch enemy of the Justice League, Darkseid rules Apokolips and seeks to conquer the Universe.
- 1:4 scale statue in high quality polystone
- Portrays Darkseid, supervillain of the DC Universe, who makes his silver screen debut in Zack Snyder’s Justice League
- Concept creation under Zack’s vision and direction
- Digitally sculpted from original 3D film files, by Weta Workshop artist Gary Hunt.
- Unique base design featuring additional “Zack Snyder’s Justice League” plaque for display at collector’s preference.
Equipped with light up, villainous LED eyes
Display Darkseid with or without the Omega banner
- Height 593mm (23.35in) excludes banner
- Banner measures 1 metre (39.37in) in height and 230mm (9in) in width
The Justice league represents the greatest ever archetypes of heroes and villains. The opportunity to work with Zack Snyder on the incredible stories of these legendary characters is both an honour and a privilege. It’s quite literally a dream come true.
1 of 4
Please note: images are of a pre-production prototype. Each sculpture is hand painted and minor variations will occur.
Wētā Workshop is thrilled to be recreating some of the world’s most beloved superheroes and terrifying supervillains from Zack Snyder’s Justice League. Bruce Wayne, with the help of his newest ally Diana Prince, seeks to recruit an unprecedented league of heroes to stand up against the biggest threat the world has ever faced. It may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
DARKSEID SHIPPING UPDATE
Given the scale of this statue, we’re unable to immediately estimate an accurate shipping cost. This will be calculated once we receive the final weight and dimensions from the manufacturer prior to delivery. Shipping will show at the checkout as PENDING until then.
Please note: We’ll use this shipping method for statues that large and complex, to make sure we’re charging you exactly what it costs to ship your statue.
Got questions? Check out our FAQ.