The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey : Postcards from Middle-earth Vol. 1 : Reviews
- You can earn 2.25 Weta Dollars!
Register here to save money!
- Shipping World Wide from New Zealand.
5.9" x 4.1" x 0.3" (H x W x D)
15 cm x 10.5 cm x 8 mm
- 0.2 lbs (80 g)
The Hobbit Postcards from Middle Earth Vol. 1 features many iconic scenes and environments from The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey.
This set contains:
- Bag End, view of the Shire
- Trollshaw border
- Rhosgobel, home of Radagast the Brown
- The Misty Mountains cold
- Ridgeline spine of the Misty Mountains
- Erebor, kingdom under the Mountain
- Rhudaur barrens
- The Forest River
- Dawn Counsel at Rivendell
- Moorlands of Rhovanion
- Misty Mountain foothills
- Flight to the Carrock
Our range of Postcards sets from Middle Earth currently includes: